This Feel Good Therapy contract and booking agreement outlines the patient/therapist agreement and your privacy rights.
A session of hypnotherapy lasts approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Smoking Cessation sessions are approximately 1 Hour and 30 minutes.
Bowen treatments are approximately 1 hour.
This is a mutual decision made between therapist and patient on consultation to ensure you get the best out of the hypnotherapy in a suitable timescale or in a certain number of sessions.
Usually three sessions of Bowen taken weekly can get on top of most issues, occasionally depending on the problem and how long it has been going on for you may require a few more.
I adhere to the National Council for Hypnotherapy Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics to ensure a professional service and to ensure high standards. All my patients are treated with respect and understanding. The code also ensures that my knowledge is up to date and that I act lawfully in my professional practice and provide the best possible service I can.
My fees are £50 per hypnotherapy session.
Smoking Cessation sessions are £100 per session.
I offer a course of 5 Hypnotherapy sessions these work out at the discounted rate of £45 per session and are paid for in full at the first appointment.
If you want a personalised recording to listen to in between sessions these are £10.
Bowen treatments are £40 per session or I do a course of 3 treatments for £110.
For new patients I require full payment on booking to secure the appointment.
Treatment courses are paid for at the first appointment.
Appointment times can be changed up to 24 hours before. Contact 07976554198
I accept cash payments, bank transfers and card payments.
Bank details are available on request.
If less than 24 hours’ notice is given you are liable for the full cost of the session.
Any data you provide is kept secure, managed respectfully and only used for the purposes for which it has been provided. This policy will be updated periodically in line with current legislation.
Any information collected is used to help to provide appropriate and relevant therapy to patients. In signing this form, you are providing consent to gather relevant information and agreeing to hypnotherapy or other treatment that you are coming to me for.
Information will be kept only as long as necessary.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations which are effective from May 2018 you have the following rights:
· The right to be informed.
· The right of access: If you wish to see your file then please make a request in writing to Phillippa Emmington at Feel Good Therapy, Longridge Business Centre, Stonebridge Mill, Kestor Lane, Longridge, PR3 3AD.
You will be provided with the information within 30 days of your request the right to rectification: This is your right to request changes to any information that is factually inaccurate. If you believe any of the information is incorrect then please request the change as soon as possible and the relevant changes will be made.
· The right to erasure: given the nature of our work there is a requirement to hold your details for a period of 7 years, after this your information will be securely destroyed.
· The right to restrict processing: Information provided is used for the purposes stated above. The common law principles of confidentiality where the duty to keep confidence is measured against the concept of ‘greater good’ are upheld. If in my opinion as a therapist there is a good reason to believe not to disclose would cause danger or serious harm to self, the therapist or others then your GP or other appropriate agencies may be contacted. Only information required to ensure safety of relevant parties would be disclosed. Information may have to be disclosed without consent for the prevention, detection or prosecution of a crime. The sharing of anonymous case histories with supervisors and peer support groups is not a breach of professional confidentiality.
· The right to data portability: Your information will not be shared without your specific consent, other than in the situations described above.
· The right to object: You will not be contracted for marketing purposes unless you have given specific consent to do so.
· The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling: Your information will not be used for profiling purposes.
On booking your appointment, you are agreeing to adhere to and understand the above booking agreement.
Feel Good Therapy